southern california based graphic design and illustration
comments, questions, job quotes, greetings...
1. What is your dream car? Volvo station wagon, V50
2. What was your favorite class in high school? Child development, not because of the subject, just a fun class
3. Have you met anyone famous? I don't think so. I saw Kobe Bryant at a catholic church once, does that count?
4. What is something you can't help but spend money on? Uh... rent. Food. Clothes. Sometimes new fonts.
5. Where is someplace you'd like to travel to, but have never been? Lots. India, Laos, Portugal, Romania,...
6. What is the craziest thing you've done? I am not that crazy. I went bungee jumping once. Maybe that time I dangled half my body over the edge of the Grand Canyon...
7. If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose? Some place in the middle of Europe. I've heard Switzerland is awesome.
8. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on the Travel Channel. Modern Family.
9. What is your worst habit? Forgetting peoples' names immediately after meeting them.
10. What habit do you wish you had? Jogging/exercising regularly.
11. Do you have any phobias? Spiders
12. What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday. Or Monday, because I love my job.
13. What are your pet peeves? Drivers that cut into long lines of traffic, like at a busy freeway exit.
14. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings? nope
15. What website do you visit everyday? iGoogle, facebook
16. Would you rather regret doing something, or not doing it? hmm, I guess it depends on the "something".
17. What is your favorite color? I really like baby blue, and baby yellow. Not to wear or put on anything, I just like that they exist.
18. What books would recommend to a friend? I think I have suggested "Gilead" to everyone I know. East of Eden. Desolation Angels. A Movable Feast. The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze.
19. If you were given the day off from all of your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it? Probably with Stephanie (my fiance) visiting antique stores, and hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
20. What kid were you in high school? The average, unnoticed one.